Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

I hiked up Diamond Head solo on Sunday.  I think my legs and brain thought my body was in better shape than it is.  Still hurting a little today.

Here are a few pictures from the trip up and back down. (some better than others - all from my phone)

Drive to Diamond Head


The Walk into Diamond Head Crater










6 responses to "Diamond Head Hike Pictures"

  1. Hey bud! Nice to see you back & posting.

    The Poker Meister

  2. Beautiful pics! :)

    alexandra

  3. Good pics for a phone!

    Memphis MOJO

  4. awasome !! nice pics. Beautiful pics!

    online gambling

  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    Anonymous

  6. It looks amazing that cave. They could improve it but it wouldn't be the same.

    per head service