Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

I have been a slacker when it comes to updating the blog, so here is a summary of my week. I will try to post more frequently (I am working on the next "I think that you think that I'm thinking..." post)

Fri - Got new tires on my SUV
Fri-Sun - No poker; went to beach with wife for anniversary - No kids along; had fun.
Sun afternoon - Changed flat tire!!! Did I mention that the tires were new.
Sun Night - Played in the Blogger Big Game; busted well before the money; play some cash games and won
Monday - Replaced flat tire - $12 (thanks to road hazard ins being included). Played a Pokerstars PCA sat to the $650 for $80; busted with top set against flush draw early - all money when in on flop; guy turned the flush. Cash games bad.
Tues - Cash games good.
Wed - Cash games good; Played $80 PCA sat and busted about 7 spots from a $650 seat when I overplayed a hand.

Other than that I have been busy at work.

If you haven't checked it out yet, go browse through the new pocketfives.com online tourney rankings. They are pretty interesting. - LINKAGE.

That is all.

1 response to "Update (Low content alert!!)"

  1. GL on your PCA quest. i pulled all my $$$ outta SatanStars but, i'm might have to give that PCA a shot.

    how 'bout sum run flat tires.

    http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tiretech/techpage.jsp?techid=56

    smokkee