Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

I was beginning to think that people had stop finding anything interesting about this blog (not that there is much interesting here) because no one had posted a comment on any of my posts in a while.

I felt much better today when I received an email from Chris (drewspop) at Hometown Poker. He said that he had tried posting a couple of comments and it didn't work. I think I know what happened. Someone let a spam post and I went in the settings and deleted it. I must have clicked something that said I had to approve comments but there was no where for me to approve them. Can anyone say computard!!

I think I have fixed everything now - hopefully everything is working.

Because the comments weren't working I wasn't aware until yesterday that CC from Quest of a Closet Poker Player had linked my Mini-Step win. It's a great blog - check it out if you haven't already (you probably have but go there again anyways)

Please leave a comment on this post so that I know everything is working. You can comment on any of my past posts that have no comments or just tell me I suck.

Mini-Step Hell no More

50K Challenge update (5/8)

Sometimes Comments are Funny (kind of ironic since my comments section has been working)

Young Guns vs. Old School (was surprised I didn't get any comments on this one - now I know why)

Not Quite as bad as John Daly (no comments needed here - I was stinking it up pretty bad)

I want to play in the WSOP (Any thoughts on this would be helpful)

etc. etc. etc.

cmitch

4 responses to "Comments Fixed!!! (I think)"

  1. It works?

    Anonymous

  2. Glad to help. I do enjoy reading your blog and knew you had changed something, most likely by mistake.

    Best of luck when you go at it in that Step 5 WSOP tourney.

    drewspop

  3. I believe you can get the previous comments to show up if you approve them under the "moderate comments" tab in the blogger thing.

    Wes

  4. Glad to see your comments working, I know I made a few, but they are not coming to me at the moment. One was in regards to the young guns post where I call everyone over 30, "old". Being 25 can make you think that way though.

    Jimmy