Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

I just got back from Las Vegas - pretty fun trip overall.

Played one WSOP event (#48 - $1,500 NL) and finished 125th for $4,100.

Trip report to follow some time over the next few days...........

9 responses to "WSOP #48 ($1,500) - finished 125th of 2,700+"

  1. Congrats on the ca$h, looking forward to a report.

    Memphis MOJO

  2. Congrats Mitch. It's too bad I'm coming out a week after you, I would've liked to have met up with you again. I'm heading out in 8 hours and if I can satty into the ME and make the final table, I will fly you out to rail. I'll let you know how that goes!

    Jeremy

  3. Nice work, looking forward to your trip report.

    DeRustZelve

  4. nice going!!! Good meeting you out there.

    WillWonka

  5. Great run, cmitch wtg!! Looking forward to reading all about it here soon.

    Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo

  6. congrats

    jamyhawk

  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    Anonymous

  8. Thank you for the info.

    Online Sports Betting at Playdoit.com

  9. Quantum Binary Signals

    Get professional trading signals sent to your cell phone daily.

    Start following our trades right now and gain up to 270% a day.

    Blogger