Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

I just finished updating the blog template and the bloglines list.

Please let me know if the template looks messed up.  I put it up pretty quick and have only viewed it in Firefox.

I think my blogroll still needs a little work.  I might have a missed a few blogs - let me know if you want to be added.

12 responses to "Updated Template and Links"

  1. Looks good from here :-). Nice update.

    The Poker Meister

  2. Oooh, I like the template.

    Where did you get it?

    gadzooks64

  3. "Oooh, I like the template.

    Where did you get it?"

    Thanks.
    I got it from http://www.deluxetemplates.net/

    cmitch

  4. Thanks!

    I'll have to check it out.

    gadzooks64

  5. You can add me if ya feel like it...

    http://pokerblaargh.blogspot.com/

    Nice update!

    -Blaargh

    BLAARGH!

  6. Looks good in Chrome. Is your email addy supposed to be clickable? If not, I said nothing, if yes, it don't work in Chrome.

    OhCaptain

  7. Oooooh, I like the new look!

    BWoP

  8. looks pretty cool imo

    ROSSI

  9. Very nice. I've been musing over a facelift to my blog and this is inspirational.

    -PL

    Shrike

  10. I bit the bullet and changed to one of the designs I found at that site.

    I need to do some work on it but so far I really like it.

    I emailed the designer to see if he would help me with some changes since it looks like some of the graphics will need to be modified to do what I want but haven't heard back from him yet.

    Definitely some good stuff over there. Yours is one of my personal favorites.

    Thanks!

    gadzooks64

  11. overall the template looks cool, bty where did you get it ?

    Anonymous

  12. Very cool look, though it is Instant Tragedy, not Instant Tradegy.

    :-)

    Unknown