Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

I think the new version of Firefox doesn't like the template that I am currently using.

Is my background plain grey with no breaks between posts? Or do you see the white background with lines and breaks between posts? Which browser do you use?


Anyone have any good template site recommendations?


Thanks

6 responses to "Template Messed Up"

  1. I m using the latest Firefox and I don't see any white lines...

    Sorry

    Unknown

  2. Yeah, I concur. cmitch is not FF3 compatible.

    Mike Maloney

  3. I'mon the very latest FF, just updated about 20 mins ago, and everything seems to be displayed ok from here!

    Anonymous

  4. Works fine with Explorer.

    Anonymous

  5. Looks fine to me, I'm using latest FF3.

    Breeze81
    www.superpowers.typepad.com

    Breeze81

  6. I just redid mine using templates from:

    http://www.blogcrowds.com/

    I wanted a 3 column template and they had plenty plus many many more.

    WillWonka