Poker Ramblings of cmitch

Contact Info:

cmitchpoker@gmail.com

I was playing (still am playing) a turbo sat to the FTOPS #1 (prob just for T$) and busted a guy after I sucked out with my 88 vs. his 99. The following chat ensued:

cmitch: ul gg

Guy I sucked out on (Observer): mitch

Guy I sucked out on (Observer): win with grace brother
Guy I sucked out on (Observer): learn it
Guy I sucked out on (Observer): especially when u suck out

SacCityRndr: he didnt say anything


Guy I sucked out on (Observer): he was being a smart as.s

Guy I sucked out on (Observer): ul gg

SacCityRndr: hmm


Did I miss something? Or was this ass-jack just steaming and I was the target of his frustration?

6 responses to "Is "ul, gg" so wrong?"

  1. Probably thought "ul" stood for u lose or something like that.

    Anonymous

  2. Or "up yours lagtard"

    Mike Maloney

  3. Yeah, my first thought was "u lose" not "unlucky."

    DuggleBogey

  4. i originally thought ul stood for u lose as well!

    your such a JERK MITCH. SHEESH

    Rubbarose

  5. IM to kurokitty (accidentally typed into chat box instead): Danny boy, I so schooled that noob!!!! I am goooooooooooot!!!!!!!!! Shipitshipitshipitshipit!!!!!

    CC

  6. 'I'm sorry for your loss' is a lot more respectful :-)

    Anonymous